Terms & Conditions: V8 Supercars
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of Elwin Media and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry. There will be one winner.
- No responsibility is accepted for late entries.
- Entry to competition closes on 8 November 2015 at 5.00pm AEST. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 12.00pm AEST on 9 November 2015 at 45 Nerang Street Southport QLD 4215. Winners will be notified by email.
- This is a competition of merit/skill. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is comprised of a 3-Day Trackside pass with Paddock access for 2 adults & 2 children; V8 Supercars WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint, 20 – 22 November 2015; 2 nights’ accommodation for a family of four at the Phillip Island Cottages; Garage Tour of a V8 Supercars Championship driver for 4 people; and 2 x $100 Disney merchandise packs, a total value of RRP $3380.00. Flights and travel expenses are not included within the prize package and are at the expense of the prize winner. Accommodation is valid for Friday 20 and Saturday 21 November 2015 only.
- Tickets valid for the WD-40 Phillip Island SuperSprint, 20 – 22 November, 2015.
- Entry to a V8 Supercars Event (“Event”) is conditional upon agreement to and compliance with the following terms and conditions.
- By entering the Event you the pass holder (“You”) irrevocably agree to be bound by them. The Tickets must be visible at all times during the “Event”.
- MOTOR RACING EVENTS ARE DANGEROUS (INCLUDING AS A SPECTATOR) AND YOU ATTEND EVENTS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- You acknowledge that You are responsible for Your own safety, the safety of any children accompanying You and of any property brought to Events by You.
- To the extent permitted by law You release V8 Supercars, its related entities, CAMS and support categories (including their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, teams and drivers, agents and volunteers) (“the Indemnified Group”) from any liability for any damages, loss, liability or injury You may suffer or incur relating to or arising out of Your attendance at an Event howsoever caused.
- Further, You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the Indemnified Group and each of them for any damage, loss, liability or injury any one or more of the Indemnified Group may suffer or incur (including by indemnity to third parties) as a result of Your willful, reckless or negligent conduct at or near an Event. These tickets are for You only.
- It is not transferrable, refundable or capable of exchange. Passes must not be resold or used for commercial or promotional purposes without the consent of V8 Supercars.
- Images and sound recordings taken at Events must not be used other than for private and domestic purposes; that is, they cannot be sold, licensed, broadcast, published, publicly distributed or displayed or commercially exploited except with V8 Supercars’ written approval, including in any case via the Internet.
- NOT FOR RESALE
8.The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- The Promoter is Out & About with Kids. Out & About with Kids is published by Elwin Media ABN 22 159 093 606.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Other types of information are collected to help us profile who is using these services and what their interests are. Information of this type is optional and need only be filled in if you wish to do so. We value your trust in Out & About with Kids. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Out & About with Kids may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Out & About with Kids will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.