Here at Out & About with Kids we hear a lot about family-friendly accommodation – some good, some bad … and some great! TripAdvisor recently announced the winners of its 2014 Travellers’ Choice Awards for hotels, including a dedicated list of the top family-friendly hotels in Australia, which we think is a great tool to help you plan your next holiday.
Seven of the top ten hotels for families are in Queensland and Peppers Broadbeach took out the gong as the Best Hotel for Families in Australia.
General manager Craig Smith said the property’s location “in the heart of the Gold Coast’s beaches, dining precincts and attractions” was just one of the reasons for its popularity with families.
“We’re really pleased to receive this accolade, as voted by the thousands of valuable guests and TripAdvisor users who stay with us every year. It really is a combination of a great team dedicated to providing the best service for our guests and a product that is beautifully appointed and ideally located.”
Peppers Broadbeach have really thought about what families need when on holiday. Some of the facilities include:
- Wii & X-Box kids entertainment packs, which are pre-set up in rooms for arrival
- Complimentary in-room movies & Wi-Fi
- Bikes & boogie boards available
- iPads with unlimited downloads
- Private cinemas with choice of movies on offer – gaming devices can be set up in the 2 x cinemas so kids can enjoy a big screen experience
- 3 bedroom ‘Sky Homes’ each have a media room with extra large flat screen TV – perfect teenagers den!
- Zen garden BBQ facilities with teppanyaki BBQ
- Heated outdoor swimming pools
The hotel’s brilliant location means that almost everything you need is nearby, including:
- Kid-safe playgrounds
- Pacific Fair & Oasis Centre shopping malls within easy walking distance
- 24 hour concierge service for tour ticket bookings
- Balloon twister & face painter during school holiday periods
- Access to beach activities just 200m from Peppers – surf schools, paddle boarding all on offer
- Broadbeach precinct is a haven of cafes and shops
For more information visit peppers.com.au/broadbeach