They’re only in the country for a quick tour but fans of One Direction won’t miss out when the lads return to the UK – now, only at Madame Tussauds Sydney, you can cosy up to Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Louis and take your photo with these lifelike boys!
The Directioners, as the band’s devoted fans call themselves, have lobbied hard to have their idols immortalised in wax and Madame Tussauds Sydney has now unveiled their latest display – with hundreds of fans turning up for the big reveal!
Die-hard fans dressed in One Direction memorabilia, eagerly lined up to be among the first to see the life-like figures of Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan. As the attraction opened, fans flooded the entrance to get the once-in-a-lifetime chance to get up close to the boys, with no ropes.
Directioners aren’t the only ones that have been impressed by the wax figures. The One Direction boys were utterly stunned and amazed by how lifelike their wax figures are. Their reactions included:
· Harry: “This is weird!! Thank you so much, it’s amazing and such an honour.”
· Liam: “This is absolutely nuts – mine can stand in for me 100% – it’s like I’m stood here!! He’s got my tattoos, my birthmark. Imagine looking at another you, smirking back at you. This is definitely a privilege, getting a wax figure – my mum loves it. Good job to the team.”
· Niall: “It’s really good, isn’t it?! This is WEIRD. He’s wearing my actual shoes! Sick. How amazing are Madame Tussauds?!”
· Louis: “Just wow. Zayn looks crazy good! This is weird. I can’t wait for the fans to see them.”
· Zayn: “It’s weird; he’s even got my tattoos! They look wicked, they’re bang on. Niall’s is scary, it’s like I’m looking at actual Niall! I just hope the fans like them.”
Located in the Music Zone of Madame Tussauds Sydney, the One Direction wax figures will be on show until January, 28 where they continue their tour to Tokyo.
For opening times and tickets and to find out more about Madame Tussauds Sydney’s amazing celebrities click here!