Australia’s favourite pig, Peppa Pig, and her brother, the very brave Sir George, are launching a new ‘royal’ range of new products to celebrate one of the favourite themes from her No. 1 TV series, the Princess Peppa range.
The range is in store now, along with a new Princess Peppa DVD, called Princess Peppa and Sir George the Brave.
The new range consists of toys, apparel and footwear, bikes, scooters and helmets, puzzles and books.
As a ‘princess expert,’ Peppa thought she would share her tips for little Aussie girls about how to be the perfect princess!
Princess Peppa’s Guide to being a Princess
- Mind your manners – lots of pleases, thank yous and excuse mes are very important when being a princes
- Princesses are smart so make sure you learn lots of new stuff all the time
- Don’t jump in muddy puddles in your most beautiful princess dress;
- Eat your vegetables, not like my naughty brother George
- Own a big, beautiful castle. And if you don’t have one, make one up in your ‘magination
- Take off your muddy boots before you go into anyone else’s castle
- Make sure anyone who visits your castle is your friend and treat them nicely – princesses are very kind to everyone
- Practise your table manners – not too much snorting when you are eating your dinner
- Share your toys with any friends that visit your castle
- Always wear a beautiful crown, which you can make yourself
- Remember to always have fun!